Been thinking about those wanting to secure a job…
7 statements at the job interview that will almost guarantee getting hired and getting promoted (only if true):
- I’m early to work and meetings, not merely punctual.
- I do what I’m told the first time– you will not need to repeat a directive.
- I complete my assignments –I do not leave tasks unfinished.
- I get along well with others and am willing and able work with anyone.
- I welcome correction and criticism as gifts to better me.
- I’m a positive and grateful person on the job– my healthy attitude is highly contagious to others.
- I’m absolutely trustworthy — I will not lie to you or ever take anything not belonging to me.